Contract negotiation for international IT provider with automotive clients on complex IT outsourcing contracts
Dr. Thomas Helbing
The client is a leading global IT company. I supported the client's legal department for a six months period (secondment wise) in the negotiation and drafting of various complex IT contracts with automotive customers.
- Review and negotiation of complex IT contracts in the field of IT outsourcing, agile software development and DevOps (Development & Operations)
- Review, negotiation and co-drafting of framework contracts
- Identification and evaluation of risks, making proposals for mitigating legal risks
- Advisory support in a case of an upcoming major litigation with a large customer
- Negotiation of complex IT contracts with many hundreds of pages
- Tendering procedures for complex IT contracts
- Dealing with long, complex and only partially negotiable contract drafts of customerd
- Complying with comprehensive internal requirements and guidelines of the client when drafting contracts (contract playbook)
- Strictly risk-oriented negotiation and drafting of IT contracts
- close integration with the internal legal department and business
This page describes a matter, case or other experience of a lawyer.